To order product literature, visit our Mulitmedia site.
Technical Specs and Approvals
|Approvals:||SAE J1318, Class 1
|Current Draw:||3.6 amps (12.8V)
|Flash Rate:||65 quad FPM
|Joules:||Flash Rate Dependent
|Power:||20W per head 40W total
|Voltage:||All models are 12 VDC unless otherwise noted.
|Dim. (H x L x D):||5.3 in x 15.8 in x 7 in (13.5cm x 40cm x 17.8cm)
|Ship Weight:||5 lbs (2.3 kg)
Where to Buy
The HighLighter™ Strobe is part of a family of well-recognized mini-lightbars known in the industry. This mini-lightbar is popular on tow and recovery, snow plows, construction, utility and personal vehicles such as volunteer fire. This strobe mini-lightbar features two-strobe heads and an integrated microprocessor controlled power supply producing an alternating quad flash of nine joules per head.
Designed to withstand rugged conditions, the strobe mini-lightbar has a durable, impact-resistant dome and base for extended service life. The omni-directional Fresnel domes fill this lightbar to spread the light evenly for off-axis warning.
All HighLighter Strobe models meet SAE J845 Class 1 requirements (SAE J1318 Class 1, 2009).
- Fully-encapsulated (potted) four-watt power supply with eight user-selectable flash patterns
- Automatic or manual hi-low feature for day or night operations
- Silicone rubber strobe tubes to absorb vibration
- Three mount options available: permanent, magnetic and suction-cup magnetic
- Raised base makes installation and maintenance quick and easy
- Five-year product warranty