- Product Literature
- Marketing Updates
- California Title 13 Approval
- Installation Manuals
To order product literature, visit our Mulitmedia site.
Technical Specs and Approvals
|Approvals:||SAE J595, Class 1
CCR Title 13
NFPA 1901 compliant models available
EMI and RFI approved
|Operating Temp:||-30°C to +65°C
|Dimensions (L x H x W):||Without Bezel- 4.5 in x 1.9 in x 1.5 in (11.4 cm x 4.8 cm x 3.8 cm)
With Bezel- 5.7 in x 2.4 in x 1.5 in (14.5 cm x 6.0 cm x 3.8 cm)
Where to Buy
Viper® EXT perimeter lights utilize with eight high-intensity LEDs and Federal Signal’s built-in Solaris® LED reflector. These bright compact light heads can operate independently, synchronized with each other, or with any other lights that use Federal Signal’s two-phase wire technology.
With a variety of mounting options, the Viper EXT can be mounted almost anywhere inside or outside the vehicle.
- High-output Solaris LED reflector technology
- Wide angle lens for better off-axis warning
- Wide variety of synchronized patterns
- Models come standard with Black bezel
- LEDs offer in Amber, Blue, Red and White
- SAE Class 1 and CAC Title 13 approved
- Five-year LED warranty