- Product Literature
- California Title 13 Approval
- Installation Manuals
- Parts Breakdown
To order product literature, visit our Mulitmedia site.
Technical Specs and Approvals
|Approvals:||NFPA 1901 compliant models are available
SAE J845 Class 1 CCR Title 13, Article 22
|Input Voltage:||443112 - 12.8VDC
442112 - 12.8VDC
443114 - 24VDC
|Current Draw:||443112 - 4.2A
442112 - 4.2A
443114 - 2.1A
|Flash Rate:||443112 - 95/min.
442112 - 175/min.
443114 - 95/min.
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.5 in (19.1 cm) x 8.5 in (21.6 cm) x 8.5 in (21.6 cm)
|Ship Weight:||3.0 lbs (1.4 kg)
Where to Buy
Federal Signal’s Model 100 rotating halogen light is an economical, dependable beacon that has become an industry standard. Its sturdy design and effective warning capability make this warning light ideal for a variety of applications that require SAE Class 1, CAC Title 13 specifications.
The Model 100 features a stationary 55-watt halogen lamp with a rotating parabolic reflector. The unit is enclosed in an impact resistant dome for additional durability. The optional branch guard provides additional protection around the dome’s housing.
- Years of reliable service have made the Model 100 an industry standard
- Powerful 80,000 candelas halogen rotator that draws only 4.3 amps
- Rotator "floats" on a neoprene washer to absorb vibrations
- Available in permanent or magnet mount
- SAE J845 Class 1 (SAE J1318 Class 1, 2009), CAC Title 13 approved